Warning ! ! !
The New York Computer Virus is in Jerusalem
It was born in an IBM 360 computer in the basement of Brooklyn College. The computer operator was wearing a Microma watch. The virus jumped into the watch and made it up to the streets of New York. Next it hitched a ride to the airport in the Eprom of a Ford Lincoln Continental. At the airport it sneaked into the flight computer of a 747 jet. Sleeping in a Panosonic VCR it got through Israeli customs undetected. The ride to Jerusalm in the Pioneer stereo of a Nesher Taxicab gave it a headache. It came into the building inside a Zenith laptop computer. Beware ! ! !
The virus attacks:
- Unlocked pc's
- Hard disks that are not backed up
- Diskettes on tables
- Anhything that looks like a pc (confused due to jetlag)
The Virus Language:
1 = yes
0 = no
-1 = Maybe
How to Spot The New York Virus
1. Wears binoculars - to spot the next computer victim
2. Carries a baseball bat - in case the computer has anti-virus programs
3. Carries favorite books: "Crime by Computer", "Devil's DP dictionary",
"Computers Hater's Handbook"
4. Wears computer tape - to fool the computer operator
5. Wears a tie - who said New Yorkers are not classy
Lock your doors. Close the doors. Buy plenty of Schnitzel!
THE NEW YORK VIRUS IS IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD.
YOU MAY BE ITS NEXT VICTIM! ! !